The Mission of Needham Steps Up is to bridge the opportunity gap for income-eligible Needham Public School students through mentoring and educational support that help make college and post-secondary success a reality.
Step Up With Us!
Upcoming mentee program events:
- Pre-vacation celebration. Gingerbread houses.
- New mentor and mentee training.
- Conversation circles: What is mentoring?
- Financial literacy.
- College visits.
- Alternative pathways to 4 year colleges.
- Planning & cooking a community meal.
Click HERE for full calendar of events
“Every student benefits from an adult, especially a teacher, who cares about them and offers support and encouragement. Access to a mentor, to enrichment opportunities, and to college and post-graduate options for some of our most vulnerable students can make all the difference. Thank you to the Needham community for generously supporting our students year after year".
Daniel E. Gutekanst, Superintendent, Needham Public Schools